An exciting opportunity has risen to join our team here at Atech Support. Due to internal growth within the team, we are now seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic 1st Line Desktop Engineer.
You will be responsible for providing 1st line technical services and technology support remotely to our clients – this position will be well suited to a technical minded individual wishing to utilise and grow their skills and knowledge. The role requires a highly motivated, focused and ambitious individual in this fast-paced environment, to ensure our clients receive exemplary service at all times. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual at the beginning of their career looking to take the next step and progress with a rapidly growing company.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Responding to calls and tickets from clients, clearly identify issues, troubleshooting through to resolution
- Working as part of a team of 1st and 2nd line engineers ensuring high service availability
- Manage own ticket queue and monitor incidents to resolution
- Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively
- Work within strict SLA timeframes and manage escalation of incidents within defined timelines
- Escalate any 2nd or 3rd line tickets in a timely manner, to ensure issues are resolved within the agreed SLA
- Ensure work is completed in line with KPI targets and personal objectives
What do you need to bring to Atech?
- 2 years+ experience in a similar role
- Experience working on an ITIL based Service Desk
- Solid technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards
- Experience with Office 365
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Apple OS experience
- Software and Hardware Troubleshooting skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills of standard Microsoft Office suites
- Working knowledge and administration of AD, Group policy, Exchange, scripting and remote tools
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong client service; strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Excellent communicator – fluent written and spoken English
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Able to manage time effectively, set priorities appropriately, schedule calls
- Able to maintain professional demeanour under stress
- Microsoft Desktop Support Technician certification is an advantage
- This role is for a finisher, someone that delivers, is addicted to service and wants to develop in a young and exciting environment.
Atech Support Benefits:
As a valued employee of Atech Support you can expect to receive a company pension, become part of the company bonus scheme, and receive private healthcare.