An exciting opportunity has risen to join our team here at Atech Support. Due to internal growth within the team, we are now seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Cloud & Infrastructure Consultant.
The Cloud & Infrastructure Consultant will provide client-facing technical expertise in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365. This role will be split 50/50 between solutions/pre-sales and project delivery. The candidate will work within the fast-paced projects team, designing and architecting Microsoft cloud solutions to best practise for the sales team. The candidate will also have the chance to develop their technical skillset further implementing projects across a wealth Microsoft cloud technologies.
- Researching and designing Microsoft cloud solutions based on customer requirements
- Producing proposals, SoWs, scopes and topologies for projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Deliver a high standard of client-facing technical knowledge
- Identify and propose new Microsoft cloud technologies to the business for consideration
- Testing and troubleshooting new products or solutions to be used across our client base
- Implementing Microsoft cloud technologies to best practice, in a controlled methodology
- Microsoft certificated, or working towards being certificated, in either Azure Solutions Architect, Azure Administrator or Enterprise Administrator
- Skills in Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Exchange Server, SQL Server, System Center
- Networking knowledge – Meraki SD-WAN
This is a home-based role with the occasional requirement for onsite client meetings in London and South East.
Competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Atech Support Benefits:
As a valued employee of Atech Support you can expect to receive a company pension, become part of the company bonus scheme, and receive private healthcare.
No agencies please