An exciting opportunity has risen to join our team here at Atech Support. Due to internal growth within the team, we are now seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Customer Success Executive. You will need to be a high-level telesales professional, self-motivated with a hunter mentality, a willingness to learn new products and services, and an ability to demonstrate a proven track record in developing existing accounts and identifying and generating new business. You will be required to work from home and spend one day per week in the office.
You will have sales targets and account objectives to meet and will be incentivised once targets have been achieved/exceeded. You will be responsible for developing and managing new business accounts for an agreed period, with a focus on building a fruitful relationship with the customer, understanding the clients current and future needs and promoting and selling the products and services Atech offers.
As a Customer Success Executive, you will project Atech Support and yourself as a trusted partner, offering advice and recommendations to our customers on the latest technical innovations, whilst keeping up to date with market changes.
You will need to have a clear understanding of the services Atech provides and how they are delivered. This role requires engagement in a variety of tasks including strategic planning, relationship management, negotiating and innovative development of opportunities. To achieve this, you will need to have a clear understanding of the core services Atech provides and how these are delivered, to enable you to have a commercially focused approach and achieve personal, departmental and company revenue targets.
- Using your proven telesales experience, you will be required to identify new business opportunities, including potentially new markets, growth areas, trends, customers and services
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned client accounts.
- Meet with clients via video calls, based on the individual client banding, to build rapport and maintain fruitful relationships.
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these needs.
- Ability to think strategically, taking in the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives to develop and improve the business.
- Encourage profitable recurring sales growth through proactive account management.
- Have an excellent understanding of Atech Support’s products and services and be able to advise others about them.
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to the Commercial Director and occasionally Senior Management.
- Develop and build new client accounts by closing prospects derived through Atech Support’s lead generation activities or otherwise.
- Demonstrate and document a complete understanding of the client and their business, including both immediate and future requirements.
- Act as the primary point of contact between the client and Atech Support.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones within any assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with the client to maximise business opportunities.
- Keep the Account Management plan & CRM updated to show accurate forecasts and tracking key account metrics.
- Communicate to the Commercial Director any future planned growth or loss of business for all assigned client accounts.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address client needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel
- Develop client relationships through regular social engagement (via video calls and face-to-face meetings, when possible) – some of which will be outside of normal working hours.
- Keep up to date with key competitors, to include understanding their service offerings and how they may impact our offerings.
- Represent Atech Support and our core values to portray a professional image to all clients.
- Attend sales meetings providing all requirements and information.
- Tenacity and drive to seek new business to meet or exceed personal and business targets.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in B2B sector as a Customer Success Executive with telesales experience
- Experience of selling, or as a minimum familiarity, with cloud technologies, specifically Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with Senior Level interactions (up to C-Level) within client organisations.
- Possess a ‘salesmanship’ characteristic in being able to identify an opportunity, deliver a convincing pitch and close the opportunity.
- Be a self-starter with the initiative and confidence to start from scratch.
- A proven track record of technology solutions sales across Enterprise clients.
- A background in managing complex deals where multi-stakeholder management is paramount, and the ability to promote the right solutions to meet the client’s requirements.
- An extensive knowledge of products and services to be creditable when speaking with clients at all levels.
- Excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Can understand product value and demonstrate this viability to the client through business case type documentation.
- Continuously developing individual knowledge levels around industry and business practices, trends and/or events to substantiate value to a client.
- Ability to listen to complex challenges and logically work through and offer appropriate solutions, displaying the benefits to the client of using Atech Support.
- Understand finance and business acumen and possess the ability to think strategically.
- Experience of utilising a CRM system.
- The ability to identify, empathise and interact with different clients and across a wide variety of company cultures.
- Overtly display a passionate approach to their role and the accounts under their control.
- Display emotional intelligence and social care, interpreting the way people express themselves.
- Positive attitude to learning, with an inquisitive and questioning nature.
- Ability to take task instruction, clarify and query as required, and then execute.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Achieve assigned sales targets.
- Meet assigned targets for margin-based profitability.
- Achieve objectives defined by company management.
- Complete strategic client account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintain high client satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.Company Structure and Alignment:
- Role reports to the Commercial Director.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources, as needed.
- Works closely with other departments within the company to ensure client satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities within specific clients.
Atech Support Benefits
£Competitive plus excellent benefits
As a valued employee of Atech Support you can expect to receive a company pension, become part of the company bonus scheme and receive private healthcare.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE