An exciting opportunity has risen to join our team here at Atech Support. Due to internal growth within the team, we are now seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Sales Manager. You will need to have extensive account management experience within the IT sector, a willingness to learn new products and services, and an ability to demonstrate a proven track record in developing existing accounts and identifying and generating new business. Flexible working is paramount to this role. This is a great role if you enjoy mentoring, supporting and leading others to success within sales.
As a Sales Manager you will manage other members of the sales team, ensuring they have the resources and support, needed to succeed whilst encouraging their development and ensuring their welfare is considered at all times.
Additional responsibilities for the Sales Manager: You will project Atech Support and yourself as a trusted partner, offering advice and recommendations to our customers on the latest technical innovations, whilst keeping up to date with market changes.
You will need to have a clear understanding of the services Atech provides and how they are delivered. This role requires engagement in a variety of tasks including strategic planning, relationship management, negotiating and innovative development of opportunities. To achieve this, you will need to have a clear understanding of the core services Atech provides and how these are delivered, to enable you to have a commercially focused approach and achieve personal, departmental and company revenue targets.
- Drive and direct the sales process towards high-impact and high-probability clients, managing the entire sales cycle from beginning to close.
- Delivering a great customer experience to the end users and when liaising with other departments to align with the company ethos of delivering unrivalled service.
- Management of the desk-based sales team motivate and coach to overcome challenges/obstacles.
- Ownership of full sales life cycle to include renewals, contracts, agreement and sales pipeline management.
- Design & implement bespoke sales strategies to ensure success in ‘smashing’ KPI’s.
- Continual development of best delivery KPI’s to support the achievement of sales quotas.
- Achieving up sell and sales support targets both individually and for the team you manage.
- Motivate & coach to overcome challenges & obstacles.
- Act as an escalation point for the desk-based sales team.
- Undertake training to ensure continuous improvement in both sales techniques & product knowledge.
- Keep up to date with all relevant market updates and any new information to cascade to the team.
- Performing 121’s and delivering training and behaviour management.
- Working collaboratively with different team members to ensure the business is as successful as can be.
- Forecasting and planning for any future campaigns or changes.
- Constant monitoring and improvement of the team and your own knowledge.
- Report into the head of sales and service director with accurate reporting figures.
- Have an excellent understanding of Atech Support’s products and services and be able to advise others about them.
- Develop and build new client accounts by closing prospects derived through Atech Support’s lead generation activities or otherwise.
- Communicate to the Commercial Director any future planned growth or loss of business for all assigned client accounts.
- Possess a structured approach to sales leadership adding value through training, mentoring, coaching of teams and high potential individuals.
- Able to set and manage appropriate KPIs.
- Owning both team and individual targets whilst being client facing.
- Experience of team mentoring, leadership and performance management.
- Previous experience developing sales and lead generation initiatives.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the IT B2B sector as a Sales Manager.
- Thorough understanding of Azure and Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace.
- Able to write and produce business case and sales proposals.
- An extensive knowledge of products and services to be creditable when speaking with clients at all levels.
- Excellent telephone manner for making initial contact and for ongoing communication with customers and business associates.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Can understand product value and demonstrate this viability to the client through business case type documentation.
- Continuously developing individual knowledge levels around industry and business practices, trends and/or events to substantiate value to a client.
- Ability to listen to complex challenges and logically work through and offer appropriate solutions, displaying the benefits to the client of using Atech Support.
- Understand finance and business acumen and possess the ability to think strategically.
- Experience of utilising a CRM system.
- The ability to identify, empathise and interact with different clients and across a wide variety of company cultures.
- Overtly display a passionate approach to their role and the accounts under their control.
- Display emotional intelligence and social care, interpreting the way people express themselves.
- Positive attitude to learning, with an inquisitive and questioning nature.
- Ability to take task instruction, clarify and query as required, and then execute.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures:
- Achieve assigned sales targets for individual and the team which is managed.
- Meet assigned targets for margin-based profitability.
- Achieve objectives defined by company management.
- Maintain high client satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
Company Structure and Alignment:
- Role reports to the Commercial Director.
- Enlists the support of sales specialists, implementation resources, service resources, and other sales and management resources, as needed.
- Works closely with other departments within the company to ensure client satisfaction and problem resolution.
- This position may have direct report staff assigned to support responsibilities within specific clients.
Competitive salary with excellent benefits.
Atech Support Benefits:
As a valued employee of Atech Support you can expect to receive a company pension, become part of the company bonus scheme and receive private healthcare.
No agencies please