An exciting opportunity has risen to join our team here at Atech Support. Due to internal growth within the team, we are now seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Sales Support Administrator to assist with the day to day support of the Account Managers and the Business Development Team.
As part of your new role at Atech you will be responsible for delivering “best in class” administration and sales support to the business, as well as clients and suppliers. Working closely with the IT distribution channel and partners you will need hands on experience and knowledge of the IT world and channel distribution. You will need to be able to build strong internal and external relationships and have a can-do attitude whilst establishing your own personality within the team.
- Handling client/supplier queries via telephone and email.
- Update and maintain the CRM database.
- Work closely with all members of the Sales team to ensure client expectations are met and updates provided regularly.
- Working with other departments within Atech to ensure Projects, Agreements and stock lead times are handled correctly.
- You will need to be flexible – each person is expected to support each other outside of their specific roles.
- Ensure all quotes and orders are processed in a timely manner and advise relevant teams of delivery times and stock delays.
- Procurement and order fulfilment.
- Ability to negotiate to achieve highest margin.
- Liaising with clients on quotations and order requirements.
- Responsible for renewals and ensuring all renewal opportunities in CRM are up to date and added for the end of the term.
- Identifying up-sell opportunities.
- Reporting and automation of processes for continued improvement.
- Thinking outside the box to find solutions to client requests and queries.
- Management of returns process.
- Experience from within the IT channel will be an advantage.
- A willingness to learn and understand Microsoft licensing and other cloud-based products. Any existing knowledge will be an advantage.
- Experience using online portals and systems. Previous experience of QuoteWerks and Sales CRM (HubSpot) will be an advantage.
- Highly organized, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Clear, first time communication is essential.
- Positive can-do attitude in within a growing and highly motivated department.
- Team player and able to use own initiative to the benefit of Atech and the client.
- Good attention to detail with a keen eye for accuracy.
- Confident in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
Atech Support Benefits
As a valued employee of Atech you can expect to receive a company pension, become part of the company bonus scheme and receive private healthcare. Flexible working is very much welcomed and of course career progression is encouraged at all levels!
Competitive salary plus company bonus structure and excellent benefits
High Wycombe – although currently remote
NO AGENCIES PLEASE