An exciting opportunity has risen to join our team here at Atech Support. Due to internal growth within the team, we are now seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Sales Support Administrator to assist with the day to day support of the Account Managers and the Business Development Team.
As part of your new role at Atech Support you will be responsible for delivering “best in class” administration and sales support to the business as well as clients and suppliers. Working closely with the IT distribution channel and partners you will gain hands on experience and knowledge into the IT world. You will need to be able to build strong internal and external relationships and have a can-do attitude whilst establishing your own role within the team.
- Handling client/supplier queries via telephone and email.
- Update and maintain the CRM database.
- Work closely with all members of the Sales team to ensure client expectations are met and updates provided regularly.
- Working with other departments within Atech to ensure Projects, Agreements and stock lead times are handed over correctly.
- Being part of a small team, you will need to be flexible – each person is expected to support each other outside of their specific roles.
- Ensure all quotes and orders are processed in a timely manner and advised relevant teams of stock delays.
- Procurement and order fulfilment.
- Ability to negotiate to achieve highest margin.
- Liaising with clients on quotations and order requirements.
- Responsible for renewals and ensuring all renewal opportunities in CRM are up to date and added for the end of the term.
- Identifying up-sell opportunities.
- Reporting and automation of improvement processes.
- Thinking outside the box to find solutions to client requests and queries.
- Management of returns process.
- Good understanding of Microsoft licensing and cloud products.
- Proficient using QuoteWerks and Sales CRM systems (HubSpot/Dynamics) would be an advantage.
- Highly organised and able to hit deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Team player and able to use own initiative.
- Good attention to detail with a keen eye for accuracy.
- Confident in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
Atech Support Benefits
As a valued employee of Atech Support you can expect to receive a company pension, become part of the company bonus scheme and receive private healthcare. Flexible working is very much welcomed and of course career progression is encouraged at all levels!
£Competitive salary and bonus structure plus excellent benefits
NO AGENCIES PLEASE