We are looking for an experienced Sales Support Executive to provide a strong support function to our busy and demanding sales team as well as our Clients and Suppliers.
We are ideally looking for someone who has previous experience within the IT and Channel Distribution sectors and has the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Building strong relationships with your team mates as well as all stakeholders your communication skills will be second to none.
This is a great opportunity for a dynamic, self-starter with a “can do” attitude, who thrives in a team environment.
Who we are:
Atech Support has come a long way in a short time, but we have never lost sight of our core values. We are just as committed today as we were when we started out.
By partnering with us, our customers benefit from our top-notch know-how, premium technology partners and first-rate customer service – all built on the foundation of our basic business beliefs. Our values are ingrained in our team from the top down, we maintain integrity, foster simplicity and reach for innovation.
We are hardworking and passionate about what we do and are excited about our future and business growth, we also work hard at creating a diverse and inclusive culture and an office environment that supports each team member to do the best they can and become the best too. Learning and development is actively encouraged as is making the workplace an enjoyable place to be. Like a family the team are supportive, working together to achieve individual and business objectives.
Here’s to YOUR brighter future!
What we are looking for:
- A background within the IT and Distribution channel sectors
- Highly organized, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills – ability to deliver the message in a clear and succinct manner.
- Positive can-do attitude and ability to work at pace.
- Self-motivated and confident
- Team player and able to use own initiative to the benefit of Atech and the client.
- Good attention to detail with a keen eye for accuracy.
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills.
- Experience using online portals and systems.
- A willingness to learn and understand Microsoft licensing and other cloud-based products. Any existing knowledge will be an advantage.
- Previous experience of QuoteWerks and Sales CRM (HubSpot) will be an advantage.
In return we are offering:
- A competitive salary of £25,000 – £35,000.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays.
- A day off on your birthday.
- A day off on your work anniversary.
- Private Healthcare Scheme.
- Company Pension Scheme.
- Employee Awards including 5, 10 and 15 year Service Awards.
- Individual Training & Development Plans.
- Social Club Events.
- Pool, Table Tennis, Foosball.
Location: High Wycombe – although currently remote
Follow this link to reply: